D.R.E.A.M

I wanna tell yo something about dream .
For you, what is the dream ?
just your wish or full spirit and you wanna reach ?
for me, dream is a big present which Allah gives to me .
from dream, i have scratch beautiful future like my study, my career, my family and my life .
so, dream is meaningfull for me .
however, we fight for do this. make it happen and dont ever give up .
Allah said, "Ask Me, and I will give you". Dont forget to pray. Fight and Pray
Two things the most important you must do.
Although, if someday something wrong happened to us and we can not fulfilled our dream, we still can dream .
Dream is free, no charge! everyone can dream and scratch their future.
So, you guys dont be afraid dreaming .

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

PENYAKIT TIFUS .....BUKAN KARENA KELELAHAN

indahnya kebersamaan

PBL Desa part 1