Sing a Song

Sore, ujan, sendirian dan kangeeeeenn banget rasanya sama kamu, hahaa. Jadilah kita dengerin lagu-lagu ini yaa..


 Daniel Bedingfield : If You Are Not The One
"Cause I miss you, body and soul so strong that it takes my breath away and I breathe you into my heart and pray for the strength to stand today ‘Cause I love you, whether it’s wrong or righ And though I can’t be with you tonight You know my heart is by your side...."




Savage Garden : I Knew I Loved You
"I knew I loved you before I met you. I think I dreamed you into life. I knew I loved you before I met you. I have been waiting all my life"



N Sync : I Promised You
"Just close your eyes. Each loving day (each loving day). I know this feeling won't go away (no..). Every word I say is true. This I promise you. Every word I say is true. This I promise you. Ooh, I promise you.."


Ed Sheeran : Thinking Out Loud
"That, baby, now. Take me into your loving arms. Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars. Place your head on my beating heart. Thinking out loud. Maybe we found love right where we are..."


Wiz Khalifa : See You Again
"It's been a long day without you, my friend. And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again. We've come a long way from where we began. Oh, I'll tell you all about it when I see you again. When I see you again..."

Lumayan lah yaaa bisa menemani kesendirian ini... :* :* :*

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

PENYAKIT TIFUS .....BUKAN KARENA KELELAHAN

indahnya kebersamaan

PBL Desa part 1